4.20.2009

Custom: AOA Sunfire (MU scale)

This took me quite some time to decide whether I should make it or not. I didn't want to open my Marvel Universe MOC Human Torch and I've never tried customizing a 3.75" figure before. I knew it wasn't going to be easy. Anyway, I decided to go on with the project since I've always wanted to make an AOA Sunfire in ML scale. The design of the character is just a beauty to look at. I sculpted the face and neck brace then created a base for him. At first I made the fire base out of glue but had a hard time making it balance so I attached it to a push button led light which works wonders. Not only did it make it stand, it adds a nice effect when turned on. Afterwards, I repainted away. I used mostly clear colors for the figure and base. The figure was done with clear red, orange and a little yellow while the base was done with the three plus a little smoke to add to the fire effect of the base. Hope you like my first little figure.

No comments: